Wednesday, April 2, 2008

jordans



i made a new shirt...it's my first one so it came out a little retarded but i'm going to keep working on it! anyway i'm planning on making more this weekend with my friends. we need to go buy the shirts so that we can start our project...i'm pretty excited about this project!!!! i decided to post a picture of my jordans because they are my favorite shoes, and i never get a chance to wear them. daniel is in an art competiotion at school, which is pretty exciting because there is a cash prize!!!! oh yeah and my cousin erica is going to be in an art show at the dallas public library!!! i'm planning on putting a solo show together. hopefully it happens soon!

2 comments:

Nezo said...

fake Jordans from BigT Bazzar...

Ana Maggie said...

ooh cool! You've already made a shirt!